The One Academy is collaborating with ESMOD, a 170 years of International fashion school is now in Malaysia. We are cultivating and expanding one's
creative horizon through exposure to authentic internationality. Communicating
with people of different nationalities is a way to convey and share different
cultures, thus a means to exchange different ways of thinking, different creative
thought processes. The globalization of the fashion industry goes beyond cultural
boundaries and conventions, thus only encouraging designers to communicate
their individuality and ideas.
Mastering the fundamentals and asserting one's own unique style and sense of fashion through application of the same. Aspiring to astound even professionals with one's innovative points of view and original creations.
Our present day and age being reflected in fashion, acquisition of a challenging mindset in
order to continuously seek out choice creations and creative processes.
Fashion Design Lecturer
(Based in Malaysia)
- Bachelors Degree / Diploma in Fashion Design or equivalent from a recognized academic institution.
- Strong industry experience with a credible portfolio. Preferable with French / Europe industry experience.
- Preferably 2 years lecturing experience in Fashion Design, Pattern Making, Textile Science, History of Fashion, Fashion Marketing or other relevant areas of study.
- With ability to lecturer Diploma level in all Fashion disciplines.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic, with an interest to nurture students and to help them achieve their potential
- Creative with an ability to adapt to a multi-cultural setting and to handle students of different nationalities
- Proficiency in English and French language is a must.
- Remuneration package from RM8,000.00 to RM15,000.00 + Housing Allowance + Travel Allowance + Insurance.
- International exposure and application of fashion creation and fashion business fundamentals from an international point of view.
- Opportunity to travel overseas for exhibitions, fashion show and fashion conferences bonded by The One ESMOD.
- Extensive networking with 22 partners in 13 countries and world class training is provided for successful candidates.
* Interested candidates please send your CV and contact to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or
+603-5637 5510 (Malaysia)